Due to continued expansion ABS are seeking to recruit a Project Manager to our East Kilbride Office with at least five years’ experience and holding current P402 and P405 qualifications, along with all other necessary certification and driving licence.
The successful candidate will work with the management team and manage and guide a team of surveyors to ensure the delivery of completed projects on time and within budget. You will have extensive experience within the asbestos industry, and be a strategic thinker with the ability to prioritise and delegate together with strong communication skills.
– Lead asbestos surveys and projects across a range of construction types and ages – Maintain and improve a high standard of client service
– Work to the standards and systems set out within our Quality system for UKAS and assist where required
-Deputise for Survey Manager in pricing enquiries, staff allocation, quality checking and auditing, as required
– Ensure relevant legislation is observed on site
– Ensure Method Statements and on-site H&S requirements are adhered to
– Assist in mentoring and training of trainee surveyors
– Liaise with clients in a positive and pro-active manner
– Monitor and report to the Operations Director, ongoing performance of contracts/resolving any immediate concerns
– Assist and promote an effective communications culture
– Liaise with our sister company Damada
Compensation & Benefits
In return we offer a competitive salary, £24,000-£27,000 depending on experience, discretionary bonus and pension package together with a company vehicle, tablet and mobile phone.
To apply for this position, please submit a written statement of why you should be considered along with your current CV.
Apply through email
email@example.com with your introduction and resume attached.
This job application is open until January 30th 2019. If selected, we will contact you to attend for interview