Asbestos Building Surveys Ltd are a UKAS accredited asbestos surveying, sampling and bulk analysis consultancy covering the UK from our East Kilbride office, and forms part of the range of pre-construction services provided by
Damada Group (www.ask-abs.co.uk).
Due to continued expansion ABS are seeking to recruit additional Surveyors to our East Kilbride Office with at least two years’ experience and holding current P402 qualifications, along with all other necessary certification and driving licence.
The successful candidates will work with the management team to ensure the delivery of projects on time and within budget. You will have extensive experience within the asbestos industry with the ability to prioritise together with strong communication skills.
– Undertake asbestos surveys across a range of construction types and ages – Maintain and improve a high standard of client service
– Work to the standards and systems set out within our Quality system for UKAS and assist where required
– Ensure relevant legislation is observed on site
– Ensure Method Statements and on-site H&S requirements are adhered to
– Assist in mentoring and training of other trainee surveyors
– Liaise with clients in a positive and pro-active manner
– Monitor and report to the project manager, ongoing performance of contracts/resolving any immediate concerns
– Assist and promote an effective communications culture
– Liaise with our sister company Damada
The ideal candidates will have experience working with Tracker Asbestos Surveying software.
Compensation & Benefits
In return we offer a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and pension package together with a company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone.
Apply through email
To apply for this position, please submit a written statement of why you should be considered along with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job application is open until August 15th. If selected, we will contact you to attend for interview
If selected, you will be working from our East Kilbride base and on the road.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.